A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In a land filled with terrifying monsters, people can only depend on their village's crystal to keep them safe within its magical barrier. However, in order to maintain this barrier, its people must perform a ritual involving a human volunteer to give their own magic to the crystal. While this process will lead to them being missed, it is worth the grief for the sake of saving the numerous lives that would otherwise be lost.
You have been chosen to be this next brave volunteer. You needed to do this to keep everyone you held dear safe. Or so you thought...
When this security is suddenly threatened, four heroes will embark on a journey to obtain a new crystal for their village, hoping to discover the truth behind what caused it to be destroyed in the first place. Will they succeed? If they do, at what cost?
A sacrifice must be made.
- A linear, turn-based RPG that can be completed in a few hours.
- Choices that determine the fate of people's lives.
- Monsters, slimes, orcs, centaurs, and other strange folks.
- A free FAQ to answer any questions you might have.
- Post-game content with an alternate ending.
Warning: This game contains swearing, death, and suggestive themes.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Happy Holidays!Dec 24, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.